Monday 4 January 2016

Beauty in times of darkness...

On a scrap of paper tucked into my journal I found another reminder of His beauty in times of darkness. In times of deep dark anxiety I felt as though as I was drowning, becoming crushed under the pain - there was a battle, a conflict waging war inside my mind. He told me that you cannot have fear and faith and asked me if I would put my trust in Him?

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love"... ~1 John 4:18. 

2015- Dark thoughts

Imagine Jesus as a butterfly shining brightly. He comes fluttering into the dark forest of the mind and says, "Catch me, chase me, follow me", and leads me out of the darkness into the light. His wings glint as they catch the specks of sun shining. Pure beauty reflecting light into the eyes of those hungry for His goodness...




No comments:

Post a Comment